Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

well, it's that time of year again, when we make these resolutions that we're hopefully going to keep. I wanted to keep mine simple: so, in no particular order, here's my resolutions for 2010:

lose 30 pounds by December,

read my Bible everyday, (& try & understand at least half of what i read)

read a modern work of fiction (already started Rush Home Road by Lori Lansens),

read a non-fiction book (Six Days of Destruction: Meditations Toward Hope by Elie Wiesel and Albert H. Friedlander)

write a poem a day (or a week?)

draw a marker art piece everyday

listen to a new singer every day (or new to me)
listen more, talk less

face what fears i have


continue with this blog every day!


oh, here's a slideshow of some of my previous marker art. it's from my youtube page VideoDreme

No comments:

Post a Comment